Monday, December 12, 2011

New York!

This weekend was so much fun! I got to go to New York for Gracie's wonderful Bachlorette Weekend. It was a weekend full of good food, good friends, good shopping, and good laughter, really what more could you ask for in life? 

 We went on the Sex and the City Tour. It was so much fun to be able to see were some of the major scenes and some of the back story to the scenes. It was also a great way to see all the city in one day. Don't you love Gracie's fascinator? I mean really what could be better for a bride to be on the Sex and the City tour than a gold glitter shoe? I'm not sure that she loved it as much as I did but she was a good sport and wore it around town.
 While we were on the tour we were able to stop at Jimmy Choo and get Gracie some wonderful shoes for her wedding day. I have to tell you that they are pretty amazing!
The five of us ladies having a great time!

**I had to take all these photos from Gracie's facebook page because I forgot to take a camera with me this weekend! Thanks Gracie for the photos from our trip.

0 comments: