Thursday, April 8, 2010

98

My grandfather is staying with my parents for a couple of days this week while my grandmother is still in the rehab center for a broken hip. Rhett and I got to take him to the dentist today to get his teeth cleaned and then we hung out this afternoon. While we were waiting on dinner to cook I took the kids outside and got some fun photos. Rhett and his great grandfather. Yes, I put some gel in Rhett's hair this afternoon, not sure if I like it or not we will have to see if this is something to do in the future.

I love this photo! He looks like such a grumpy chunk of a man.

The giggles never stop but the hands must be in the mouth because he is working on some major teeth.
Stella picked the neighbors tulips, good thing no one is living in this house, they might be a little upset with her.


This is the "Mommy, put down the camera I don't want a photo taken of me but I want you to have this flower that I just stole" photo.
Blowing a few dandelions that we found.


0 comments: