Thursday, April 1, 2010

91

Today has been a very busy day. I have been helping my mom get her house ready for my grandparents to move in with them for a little while, this means that my parents have to move all of their stuff into my old bedroom. This is not a good thing for me because it means all the stuff that I don't want to get rid of but don't want at my house has to come to my house or be gone. Needless to say, we are going to be having a large garage sale in a couple of weeks. I also had to clean out my car because we are selling it when we buy a new vehicle. Rhett was just hanging out in his car ride watching me. I have to say that I am very blessed to have such an easy going baby. He will just hang out and watch whatever is going on around him with out really fussing, as long as you keep him from getting hungry you are normally good to go.

0 comments: