Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause

Tonight we took the kids to see Santa! Stella was very excited and jumping around then the moment we got her in his lap she became a frozen statue. I was just excited that she was not screaming and crying which is what I had thought she would do. It was funny Santa was asking her what she wanted for Christmas and he was naming items like, dolls, Barbies, and other girlie things and she looks at him and goes "No, no I want a camera and a computer!" I am probably in trouble when these are things that my two year old is asking for already. Running to see Santa
Seeing Santa and not as excited about it anymore but she did go ahead and walk up to him.
One of the best photos I have of my kids in a long time!
This is her whispering that she does not need any dolls just a camera and a computer will do for this little girl.

She was such a good girl for Santa Gigi and Papi let her ride on the carousel, she loved it!

0 comments: