Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I got the tree up on Monday while Stella was at school. I love Christmas and I do think that she is going to be taking after her me and love the holidays. She could not stop staring at the tree and was just wanting to touch it. I had left a few ornaments for her to be able to put on it and she loved that, she has done pretty good about leaving it alone for the most part. We have had only one broken ornament which I think is pretty good. One funny thing, when Stella walked in the door from school and saw the tree she screamed " I love it Mommy! Thank you so much!" and gave me a great big hug. You have to hear her say this with a great big southern drawl that I don't know were it is coming from but she is now saying that she loves everything and it is pretty funny. (Ignore her hair in these photos she had just woken up from a nap)




0 comments: