Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hide and Seek

We do not really play hide and seek with Stella but I am thinking that she would be great at the game. These photos are from Tuesday afternoon. She was in her room playing and all of the sudden I heard her crying. I walk in her room and did not see her, then all of a sudden I realize she is behind her bed and stuck! I had to take some photos!


On Wednesday morning I was really tired and heard Stella crying at about 5 AM I asked Jason to go and check on her. I am awakened 5 minutes later to Jason freaking out because he could not find her. I got up and we started searching the house to find her a few minutes later hanging out in my closet. I guess I heard her crying as she walked through our room! It is never a dull moment in our house.


0 comments: