Monday, April 6, 2009

Not such a good thing!

Today Stella went down for her nap and it took her a while to actually go to sleep. Two and half hours later I go into her room to check on her and start waking her up for dinner and the photos below are what I found! I had not taken the time to tape her diaper on before laying her down (yes at nap time we have to tape it on other wise this is what happens) so, she had been a sleep for at least two hours with no diaper! Yes, we are in the process of potty training but sleeping means we still need a diaper. Needless to say we have a new set of sheets and clean clothing on now!


3 comments:

Gracie said...

Break out the duct tape - they make it in pink ya know?

Lynn said...

She's gonna be a "free spirit." Ha ha!

Connie said...

That's too funny! I love these types of photos and I'm sure Stella will later on too! :-)