Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve is such a fun time for our family. We all meet at the lake house and have a big dinner, this year I was the cook of the lasagna, then open presents. Stella had so much fun and I can not believe what a joy it was to watch her so happy about each present. (This post has a lot of photos!) Stella showing off her Chuck Taylor's, Jason is now calling her Chuck. These are the shoes that she brings for you to put on her feet to go outside.

My little future geek, loves anything electronic.

" No, Stella everyone does not sit in the fridge!" - Gigi

"Gigi, I like to sit in the fridge because you keep feeding me cheese and I am working up a sweat cooking this food."-Stella
Stella eating dinner with her Uncle Ky, she loves her some Kyle.

Stella really excited about her presents.
My grandparents looking at their new coffee pot.

Kyle with his new toy.

Jason very excited about his Wii.

Stella has so many presents she was getting lost in them.



Stella on her new rocking puppy. Talk about one happy little lady.
We have already become a trick rider.


Papa and Kyle helping Stella cook her first marshmallow.




Stella loved her some s'mores.


Grandpa Sam in his new coat.
One happy little girl
Gigi and Papa giving the wii a try, they now think that they need one for their house!

0 comments: