Monday, December 8, 2008

Abby and Eric's Wedding

Abby and Eric got married on Saturday! Jason was one of the groomsmen, Stella stayed with Papa and Gig, I got to relax and enjoy myself, it was a great weekend. The wedding was so pretty and just a wonderful event. I got to use my new camera this weekend for the first time and was really excited! I think that the photos will get better the more I learn how to use the new camera.

The back of her dress.




The service was a full mass, so they got to have a seat for a while. Jason had to help move the chairs up on the stage and then take them away, I was a little worried that he might burn the church down but he did a great job!










Justin was the best man, this is him at the reception.


Morgan was one of the groomsmen, ladies he is single and looking for a good women, just let me know if you are interested!

Jennifer at the reception, does she not have the prettiest eyes!
Mrs. Melba looking very pretty.


Dustin is another one of the groomsmen and yes ladies he is also single and looking for a good lady.

Morgan, Eric, and Fields.


Jason doing what he does best.

Fields was really wanting to dance but his wife was not all that interested. I have some great video that I will have to post later of him getting her one the dance floor. They are both very funny people and so great to be around.


Fields could not get his wife out there so he thought Morgan was the next best thing.



Landon and Jenn, looking very nice this evening.

This is what all the tables looked like at the end fo the evening.

This is what the groomsmens table looked like!

Fields doing the booty shake on Melba!
Mrs. Melba with her boys.

1 comments:

Amberly said...

Looks like you guys had fun! But..with those boys how could you not.