Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten

It is always a good night when Daddy cooks dinner. Stella thought it was the best stuff she had every had, Daddy needs to start cooking more often is what I am thinking!

 Yeah, I love this man. He will do anything to make his kids laugh. He was not laughing when I took this photo of him though. What a party pooper.
 So, I bought these boots for the kids because we thought we might get some yucky weather. Well, Rhett thinks that they are the greatest thing he has every owned. He wears them all the time, just walking circles around the house in them. Stella got a pink pair and Rhett got a blue pair but they are the same size, yes, my 4 year old and 2 year old have the same size shoes! Well, Rhett could not find one of his boots so her just stole one of his sisters, he did not care that it was pink as long as he had two boots to march around the house in, he was good.

0 comments: