Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Skinny Dipper

Stella went skinny dipping for the first time! She was all dressed and ready to go run errands but we did not need to leave for about an hour. I told Stella that we could go play in the backyard but no playing in the pool. Guess what the first thing she did was, yes, jump in the pool with all her clothing on! I thought, "Oh Well, life goes on." I went inside to get the camera and came back outside to find this scene. She was just having a great time! (She is going through a faze were she does not want to look at the camera anymore, I think that she is getting sick of my photo taking, she is just going to have to get over that!)



I really think that I have gotten this look more than once from her father!

You always need a little naked car driving.

Smelling the flowers.

0 comments: