Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take me out to the ballpark...




Jamie and myself before everything got started.
My wonderful hostess's, Jamie, Melanie, and Gracie.



Gracie taking down all the notes for me.

Lorena and mom with me.
Me and mom together.


I was one very lucky lady today, my friends showered baby Rhett and myself with love and gifts today. It could not have been a more perfect shower for my family and I, it was everything baseball. I am very lucky to have so many people that love and care about me, they are also very excited about the arrival of Rhett. I am excited that we only have one more month until his arrival! Thank you to everyone that was able to come today and making me feel so very special.

1 comments:

Connie said...

Sorry we missed it! Too much planned already that day between swim lessons and Kraig playing in a golf tourney which left me with Lauren alone...and 12 noon is her nap time...and after swim lessons you know how tired they are. So anyway, it looks like you had a great shower! Wish I could have been there. Can't wait to meet baby Rhett!