Friday, May 1, 2009

What a mess!

What a mess life has been around here lately! Stella is just getting into everything and anything that she can get her hands on. She has gotten taller again and can reach more and more. The other day she was having a snack and I was in the other room. I guess she thought she wanted some more cheerios and could get them herself. I had left the bag on the counter. I walked into a mess of cheerios on the floor. I decided to just to take a few photos so that people could see what it is like with a little girl that is almost 2. 

Another fun one was the other night when she got a hold of some of my hair product that is really oily and she poured it all over the wood and tile floors. I can not even begin to tell you how much fun that was to get up and two weeks later we are still finding slick spots that we missed.

I thought that they said that little girls were neat and boys were the messy ones. If she is what clean is suppose to be then I am so scared of when Rhett arrives and what he will be able to do to my home!



0 comments: