Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy Week














This has been a really crazy week for our family. My great Uncle has been very sick for a while and got really bad at beginning of this week. Stella and I went up on Wed. morning to stay with my Aunt and help her out. My Uncle did pass away on Wed. afternoon, I am really glad that I got to be with my Aunt and help her get things in order for the funeral on Friday. My Uncle lived a great life and had just celebrated his 80Th birthday, we know that he is in a much better place and no longer in pain, he will be greatly missed. My family went to our lake house then for the rest of the weekend. These photos are just of us hanging out and playing with Stella. My brother was back in town for the funeral and Stella had a blast with him.












0 comments: