Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Little House

This is probably one of the most hodge podge things that I have made so far for Stella but I do think that it is one of her favorites. It is a card table house. It has given me hours of time to be able to get little things around the house done while Stella is busy crawling in and out of her little house. I think that it makes her feel special that she has a spot that no one else can enter, she does like to try and take Maddie, our little dog, into the house with her but Maddie is not having any of that! Stella thought that she could climb out the window but it was not working out so well for her!

Stella just talking away to herself in the house.

Stella coming out to visit from her little house.






Stella saying "Hi!" from her house.










1 comments:

Gracie said...

The house turned out really great!