Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy thanksgiving!!!!! I have so so much to be thankful for this year!

The number one thing being my healthy, happy, hilarious, hot little girl! I am thankful for the time we get to spend together, the smile on her face when I get her up in the mornings, the excitement of what she will do next, the sound of her giggles, her big chunky thighs, her curiosity, the way her face lights up when daddy comes home, her love of books, etc. etc. etc. Thank you God for this amazing little girl!

I am also very thankful for my wonderful, hysterical, patient, fun loving, hard working husband. I am thankful for the things he does to make me laugh when I'm mad or just bored, the way he never meets a stranger, his honesty, his friendships, the way he loves me, and most of all for the dad that he is!

and for my family...my mom, my dad, my brother, my grandparents, my aunt, and cousins!!!! I am thankful for the support that you share, the examples that you've set, and the love that you've taught.

and last but certainly not least...my friends!!! I don't know what I would do without each and every single one of you! thank you for listening, giving advice, saying prayers, cracking me up, just being who you are, and helping me to be a better wife, mother, and friend!THANK YOU GOD for all of these blessings!

0 comments: