Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bath time!

Bath time has got to be one of Stella's favorite times of the day, I think mostly because it is something that her daddy does with, she is pretty much stuck to him from the moment that he gets home at night.(I feel sorry for the man that thinks he might like to date/marry this daddy's girl!) The moment that Stella hears the water start running in the bathroom she is in there clapping and can not wait to be undressed and get in the water. Tonight we got a couple of pictures of her having a blast and giving some kisses, I am only posting the ones of her face, we will save the others for when we can really embarrass her in about 16 years! Those eyes just doe me in!

She was giving daddy a double kiss!

Getting ready to splash mom with water, my little mischief maker!


1 comments:

Keisha said...

I think this is the sweetest blog! She definitely looks like her daddy but I do worry that she may be single past her 18th birthday! I know I wouldn't want to mess with Jason! :) She is just precious!