Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful!

Today is the day that we are reminded to be thankful for all that we have, the  good, the bad, the ugly! I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that God has blessed me with in this life. I am so thankful for the family the family that I am blessed to have, even when I am frustrated, or upset with them I know that I am very lucky to have them. I am thankful for a husband that brings me so much laughter, joy, protection and love. I am thankful for children that bring me so much laughter, joy, drama, stress, and love. I am thankful for parents and grandparents that have given me so much love and guidance. I know that I am so blessed each day and take it all for granted. I am so glad for days like today that make me stop and remind myself of all that God has give me. Today I am thankful for a full life, it might not be a perfect life but it is a perfect life for me. 
 I wanted some photos of the kids before lunch, but at first Cy was a sleep, Stella was being very dramatic, and Rhett was being super goofy. I was getting frustrated with them but then I realized that these were the perfect photos to express exactly how much children are at this point in our lives. I told my self to be thankful that some day I will be able to look back and remember exactly how they were at this point in our lives.



 Some smiles after being bribed with the thought of yummy deserts that Gigi was making.

 Cy woke up from his  nap and got to join in on the photo fun!



 We had such a good thanksgiving. We got to stay at home and have my grandparents and uncle come over to eat with us. Gigi made a wonderful feast for all of us. She was even wonderful and had projects to keep the kids busy while we were getting the meal ready.
 The kids got to make one of the appetizers, a fruit turkey for us to snack on.
 This evening we went to the square and looked at the lights. I love the little square and how pretty it looks this time of year.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: