Thursday, May 12, 2011

School Program

Today was Stella's school program and lunch. Jason and I both got to go and Gigi surprised her with a visit also. I have to say that I was very impressed with all the songs that they did and what she now knows from her time at school. I need to learn not to put her in a dress when she is going to be on stage, she has a tendency to lift it up and this just stresses her father out to no end. It is kind of funny to watch him squirm though! You will also notice that Stella is standing in the middle of all the boys, the girls are on the other end of the stage?!?! She also curtsied after each song, the funny thing is that she knows who the parents are of each child in her class, she waves and says, "Hi, Noelle's Mommy" "Hi, Quinn's mommy and daddy" She is such a mess. I do have to say that I love the fact that she has no fear of being up on the stage in front of everyone, in fact she thrives on it.



S&R 034

S&R 020

S&R 012

S&R 010

I love that she knows her pledge, the days of the week, and the months in a year! Stella we are so proud of all that you do.

0 comments: