Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jitterbug Performance

This year at school Stella has gotten to take part in a program called Jitterbug. I have to say that it has been awesome! One reason, Stella is exhausted after her class and almost always goes down for a nap with no fight! That is always worth my money! She also loves it and has made so many friends. I love the little songs that she comes home singing and the dances she shows me. It has just been a wonderful experince and today she got to show off all her hard work.


S&R 006
Rhett was very HAPPY to have all of Papi's attention for a little while.

S&R 007

She was very serious during this first dance!

S&R 009

S&R 016

S&R 018

S&R 031

S&R 039

Funniest thing, she kept pointing to her wrist during this dance and yelling at Gigi "Gigi, look I got BLING!"

S&R 048

S&R 059

S&R 066

S&R 081

S&R 085

S&R 088

S&R 099

Stella and her flowers from her Gigi and Papi! She thought she was something special!

0 comments: