Monday, April 25, 2011

Shower Time

I am learning that I have to get my shower in before Rhett is awake or it has to wait until he is down for his morning nap. The boy loves the shower, the water, and being naked! He has learned how to get all of his clothing off by himself and his diaper! When I am in the shower it never fails that the door will slide open and a naked little man will be joining me! (I am sure that he is going to love this story someday! HaHa!)


These photos I took today, after getting out of the shower while he was brushing his teeth. Notice that my mirror is really dirty because he had already sprayed water from a bottle all over the mirror. What a mess this little guy is but I love him so much.
S&R 042
Notice the scrapes on his face, the dog helped him become familiar with the cement pad in our back yard!
S&R 047
S&R 053



0 comments: