Thursday, March 24, 2011

So excited! I ordered these shoes for Stella on Tuesday and they were on my door step this afternoon! I can not believe how fast zappos.com is able to get things to you, they are amazing! I love the shoes and they fit perfect, so glad I finally bite the bullet and just ordered them. Today we meet up with Jamie and her boys, C and P. We went and played at the park for most of the morning and then to McD's for lunch and some more running around. I have to say that Stella loves her C and P, they are probably two of the coolest boys she knows and she is constantly asking when we will get to hang out with them. We really need to do it more because they all get along really good. I am also really sad because Jamie has been one of my best friends and they are getting ready to move to her hometown. I am very excited for her and her family but sad that she won't be right down the road but she is always a phone call away and we honestly talk on the phone every day! I am pretty sure that will not be changing no matter were she is living.
Stella and her boys at lunch, Rhett was there also but he was probably off stealing someones shoes from the shoe cubbie.

0 comments: