Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dinner at Gigi and Papa's

Jason is out of town this week, so Gigi and Papa have been helping take care of Stella and I while he is gone. We got to go to their house for dinner tonight but first we played outside with Gigi. They had gotten Stella a new swing for the porch at their house and she really liked it. One update for everyone Stella got one of her first molars in this week!
Stella was helping Gigi and I hang the swing. She really is a good little helper.
She really did like the swing, you will notice the tears because I am a mean mom and tried to take her sassy away from her! We have had a lot of tears this week with that molar working into place.

Gigi and Stella going to see the puppy.(Cooper)
Looking for the puppy.
Playing with the puppy, being very rotten!
I am a big girl now, I can get up these steps all by myself!
OK but I get tired so I will let Gigi give me a helping hand.

0 comments: