Friday, June 7, 2013

Heavenly Hop

A heavenly evening it was not! 
 Let me just say that the above photo pretty much sums up how my little "Angel" acted the evening of her dance performance! I was pretty sure that God was going to strike us down with lightening for putting her in this costume. She was wild! She did not listen! She ran off from me and was in the parking lot were some wonderful women stopped her till I found her. (Never been so embarrassed in all my life!) Stella and I had to have a "come to Jesus" talk once we got in the car afterwards, she changed her little tune real fast and the rest of the evening went much better. Stella did do a wonderful job up on stage, she is so much drama that you can just read it all over her face, even if she is totally doing the wrong move, it doesn't matter because she is distracting you with her crazy facial expressions. Stella is one hot mess but we sure do love her a lot. I am very proud of all that she has learned this year in dance and so proud that she has zero fear of being up on stage.


 Brooklyn was in Stella's class this year and we got lucky (or maybe unlucky for Brooklyn) that they got to stand next to each other this year, we got some cute ones of them doing the dance together.



































0 comments: