Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 6 Phone Photos

 This makes me so excited, we made an offer on this wonderful home! I am so excited about this, I can not wait!
 I got out and got a little girl time, my feet were in much need of attention
 Rhett and Stella were tormenting poor Cy. Sometimes it is really rough being the youngest

 Cy thought helping me with laundry meant he got to beat me with some hangers, he thought it was really funny!
 Those lashes, I know that I say this all the time, but that boy has lashes that girls would die to have!
 She was really excited about her bun!

 Looking pretty before Dance
 Stella thought it was a good idea to decorate my car window with stickers! They will not come off!
 Stella and Rhett could not get along, so I made them work together for the rest of the evening, they were not happy but understood that they had to be nicer to each other

 Umm Jeans are just not working out for Cy man!
 So sleepy but so awake

 Wide awake, everyone else is sleeping
 Stella trying on dresses that Gigi made for our cousins 15 years ago that she now gets to wear, they are so pretty and I am thinking that this might be our Easter dress, we are so lucky to have such a talented Gigi.

0 comments: