Saturday, September 15, 2012

4 Months

Cyler Ward, you are 4 months old today! I know I say this each month but time is just flying by so fast. The big kids have started back to school so that means that twice a week it is just the two of us. I am loving this one on one time and you seem to be enjoying it also. You are still nursing which I love and you do take one or two bottles before bed time. You sleep from about 11 PM till about 8 AM, which is amazing! You take naps but not on a regular time or schedule, you just crash whenever we have time, you are pretty laid back about being on the go and great at sleeping in the car. You still HATE the passie but I am working on it, I hate that I have no way to sooth you when you are upset. I think that you are working on a tooth, you are constantly chewing on your fingers and slobber like crazy. You are a very happy baby, you love watching your siblings. You are still not sleeping in your bed, it is either the swing or your sling/rocker thing, we are going to have to figure out something because you are about to out grow the swing! You wear size 3 diapers, 9-12 month clothing for the most part. You have started sitting up a little bit, you love the high chair just being able to see everything. We took you for you 4 month check up and Dr. Cadle said you were a very healthy boy! You weighed in at 18 pounds and 13 ounces, you were 26 and a 1/2 inches long, you are in the 99%, one big big boy! You got three shots and took one oral vaccine. We love you so much and so glad that you are a part of our family! 

 As I was taking these photos today of you, Cy, you thought it was the perfect time for you to roll over for the very first time! You did this twice, I was so proud but so sad that you are getting so big so fast!

 There is no stopping all that slobber!




 Watching and smiling at your big brother
 Some tears because when you rolled over you were not so happy about it!








0 comments: