Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

The fourth was in the middle of the week this year, it just made the whole day seem kind of weird. Jason and I did not even know were to go and watch firework show at because we are so use to being a the lake that we don't know were or when they shoot them off here! We did end up going and watching them in Bentonville but you can tell by Jason's face just how wonderful it was not! It was very hot, pretty crowded, we could not see them all that great and the kids totally lost interest pretty fast. Cy kept wanting to eat but then would burp it all back up all over me! I think it was just too hot for the little guy. Needless to say we left half way through and went home. Next year will be better I am sure! I do have to say that I love our country and am so proud, respectful of the men and women that serve, protect, and keep us safe. 
 Doesn't Daddy look happy!

 This is what the kids were doing while the show was going on, really could not see them all that great and they were over it.

Poor guy was just like get me out of here!

0 comments: