Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy Bees!

OK, I am sorry that I have not posted in a while but I hate doing a post with out pictures and I really have not taken any photos lately. I know there are those of you out there that are calling me a liar but I am telling you the truth.
We have been super busy, Stella has started walking which is adding a whole new amount of craziness to our days! She had taken one or two steps around the house but last Thursday we were at the mall with Uncle K and Gigi and she took off walking across the store! I thought it was such a fabulous location for her to start walking, Jason groaned and said a prayer for his wallet!
This week we are taking swimming lessons at the swim ranch and Stella is doing a great job! She can get in and out of the pool on her own and is really good a floating on her back. Jason is suppose to go with me Thursday or Friday to take some photos to share with everyone.
Hope everyone is doing great!

0 comments: