Monday, January 28, 2008

7 Months

I can not believe that Stella is now 7 months old! It seems like just the other day that I found out I was pregnant with her. As you can see in the photos of her, she is now able to hold her own bottle. She is little Miss Independent, she wants to do it all herself. Stella has still not started to crawl but is getting up on her hands and knees. She loves for dad to be hold her upside down and swing her around. (I think that she is going to be great at the bars, in gymnastic and a future cheerleader) Her favorite time of the day is when Dad gets home in the evening. He walks in the door and she lights up. She did have her first Dr. appointment the other day because she has had a very runny nose and starting to get a cough but they said it was nothing more than a cold. She is getting much better now. She does weigh 22 pounds and 2 ounces now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Sis! I love Stella and I love your Blog! Good Job!!!
love,
Me